Thank you for participating in Wind Finland Offshore!
We are honored to have been surrounded by so many people that are as passionate about wind power as we are.
In order to encourage everyone to give their feedback, each feedback received will see 1 euro donated to Ukraine via the Red Cross.
Please note: These presentations are confidential and limited to Wind Finland guests only.
- Finnish offshore outlook – Anni Mikkonen & Heidi Paalatie, Finnish Wind Power Association
- Winds of Change: Scotland’s offshore wind journey – David Stevenson, Scottish Government
- Offshore wind in Europe – markets update – Mattia Cecchinato, WindEurope
- Opportunities in Finnish offshore wind development – Markku Tuominen, Metsähallitus
- Enabling offshore wind power in the territorial waters of Åland – Ralf Häggblom, Government of Åland
- Tahkoluoto offshore wind farm extension project – Inside look at current project activities – Manu Grönlund, Suomen Hyötytuuli Oy
- Vattenfall – Metsähallitus: A partnership setting the standard for offshore wind in Finland – Guido Schild, Vattenfall
- Green flexible baseload – adding value to large offshore wind developments – Erik Strand Tellefsen, Njordr Offshore Wind AB
- De-risking offshore wind projects – Jorrit de Boer, Boskalis Offshore Heavy Lifting / Boskalis Offshore Energy
- Supply chain for offshore wind under pressure – Matilda Machacek, RWE Renewables
- Tahkoluoto bird radar project: birdlife in offshore wind farm area before and after construction – Petteri Mäkelä, Suomen Hyötytuuli Oy
- Ice-research enables cost-efficient offshore wind turbine foundations – Maria Tikanmäki, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
- Wind turbines and winter navigation – Jarkko Toivola, Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency
Wind Finland in Kaapelitehdas, Helsinki – Oct 4th 2023
Wind Finland Oulu 2024
Wind Finland Offshore in Pikku-Finlandia, Helsinki – May 15th 2024
Save the date.