Thank you for participating in Wind Finland!
We are honored to have been surrounded by so many people that are as passionate about wind power as we are.
Please note: These presentations are confidential and limited to Wind Finland guests only.
- Key note – Giles Dickson, WindEurope [pdf]
- How industry will deliver on Wind Energy ambitions in Europe – Anna Schlasberg Wachtmeister, Vestas [pdf]
- What’s up, Finnish Wind Power? – Anni Mikkonen & Heidi Paalatie, Finnish Wind Power Association [pdf]
- Finnish strategy for hydrogen economy boosting wind power – Simo Säynevirta, ABB & H2O Cluster [pdf]
- Hydrogen – Aspects of safety – Satu Tuurna, Kiwa [pdf]
- Maximizing wind farm revenues through electricity storage – Claudia Hain, Wolf Energetik Gmbh [pdf]
- Quicker connections of wind with dynamic line rating – Vivi Mathiesen, Heimdall Power AS [pdf]
- Enabling faster integration and less curtailment of wind power with dynamic line rating – Antti Harjula, Fingrid [pdf]
- Flexible, competitive new demand to unlock the renewables potential – Tapio Melgin, McKinsey & Company [pdf]
- How not to repeat the Swedish wind mistakes – Fredrik Bodecker, Bodecker Partners [pdf]
- Becoming a leader country in clean energy – Kai Mykkänen, The Government of Finland [pdf]
You'll be able to watch all the presentations from the networking app.
Recording will be available few hours after the seminar.
Networking app will be closed on 18th of Oct.
Making Wind Finland together with